Saturday, February 11, 2017

Songs

Miles Davis: In the beginning the song starts off very calm like how blues should be. Towards the middle of the song it started to get louder and slighty more aggresive as if it was going to turn into jazz but as it raised it quickly went right back to a mellow tone.

Charles Mingus: This song definitely fits an old school Tnt show or a very old Scifi movie. The tone is very dark as if someone is lost and trying to find their way. Towards the end it gets very aggressive you can almost picture a character getting closer and closer to their destination.

James Brown: I personally never really been into funk like that. But the song fits a payback theme. the instruments behind him have a calm feel but his lyrics contradicts that. So if you put it together it says "I am cool with everything happening but payback is inveitable.

John Coltrane: Out of the 4 this is my favorite song. I just got lost in thought listening to it. I can picture myself just starring at the clouds while this song is playing. it has a very calm feeling through out the song.

No comments: