Sunday, February 26, 2017

Listening assignment Black Sabbath, The Ramones, Iggy Pop...

Black Sabbath- Supernaut: Overall I really like the song. Although I didn’t care much for the vocals I really liked the guitar and the drums.  Especially from 2:35 to 3:10 I really loved the mini drum solo.

The Ramones- I wanna be sedated: It’s been a while since I last heard this song. I truly have no idea what the lyrics are but at the same time I find it so catchy. Anytime I’ve attempted to sing this song it literally came out like “something, something, something, something, something, something I wanna be sedated”. Altogether, I like the high tempo, catchy words, and the overall fun of the song.

Iggy Pop- 1969:In this song I really enjoyed the combination of the drums and the clapping sounds in the background. In addition I enjoyed the guitar and that iconic “wah-wah” sound.


Television- See no Evil: This was an interesting song especially the vocals. The vocal had a very unique sound to it and was pretty catchy as well. 

No comments: