Monday, April 17, 2017

Ubu Participation

UbuWeb: Sound
Dj Food
Raiding the 20th century 

This sounds like some old school rap music. I can't really say I can understand all the words, the song right now is very fast and sounds almost chop and cut up. I am still listening to it and now I hear some artists that I recognize like Busta Rymes (Rap), Sean Paul (A Jamaica artist), Queen (Rock & Roll) but the songs or sound in the background are not of the original sound. Chopping and Screwing these sounds and blending these sounds together is very interesting and cool especially to see that just by changing the music in the background can make a song sound completely different, even though our heads are confused by the difference and wants to here what we already know what to be true. 

No comments: