Monday, April 3, 2017

Listening assignment

Carpenters -We've Only Just Begun
The song “We’ve only just begun is a very calming and soothing to the ear. I love the sounds of the vocals and how everyone sings in unison. Sadly, whenever I here this song I am instantly reminded of the horror movie “1408” since they play this throughout.

America - A Horse with No Name
I actually remember hearing this song before. I really enjoy the sounds of the guitar playing throughout song. It just makes me feel like I’m out on the open road going on a road trip to anywhere.

Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer 

I’ve always enjoyed Simon and Garfunkel soft and gentle singing especially with their more popular song “sound of silence”. In the beginning the song gives off a melancholic feel but by the end it became more uplifting and inspiring.

No comments: