Monday, February 7, 2011

Synth Scheduling

Everyone
I am still waiting for a final word regarding WHEN the swipe will be fixed for CSE413. I will email our Director and see if he can get any answers that i am obviously not able to generate.
Lokesh, Digital Worlds Liason to Ernest@CSE said something like 4 WEEKS before it was fixed and that is just NOT acceptable. We need to have you all able to access the lab in the evenings and i cannot be giving out my only NON COPY UF keys for this project. With that in Mind we will test and run Cecilia for ALL students again. This will give everyone some time to catch up on blog posts and have the program running as expected. I have helped Matthew & Christian get their version of cecilia running on Windows7 and I am hoping Jon And Andres will have theirs operable PRIOR to class or come see me on Wednesday morning or tomorrow AFTER i return from the MD. I have torn a ligament in my knee so i have to get an MRI Tuesday afternoon.
I will also have the moog movie for us to watch on Thursday! So we'l have some fun with that too.

Be seeing you

pp

No comments: