Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bush of Ghosts, Ubu, Ableton Questions and Guassian/Weibull

Bush of Ghosts
The Bush of Ghosts stuff has been very interesting , although it's taking me awhile to try an play with everything and make something out of it. I like the idea of people that used something they found and put together and giving it back, to bad they didn't give back all of it. This style of music isn't really my bag but it's interesting to here what other people with the inclination can do with it.

Ubu Stuff
I downloaded A turban throat chant and a radio opera by Dave Soldier and partly narrated by Kurt Vonnegut, who is by far my favorite author. I think given time something interesting can be made out of it. The radio show is kind of satirical, it's all sing-song and kind of random. It's making fun of world war two somehow, but it's funny.

Gaussian/Weibull recordings

Weibull by m.tripp

Guassian.violin by m.tripp

No comments: