Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So, as far as Live goes... I feel like I have been able to solve most of my problems. (I have worked in logic for a few years and pro tools, so a. live wasnt a major stretch)

Pat probably the biggest issue i had was with multi sync of midi instruments. Hooking up an electric drum set as well as 2 keyboards all by midi so that 3 players can run a VST at the same time. (midi instrument) Also I had trouble rewiring ableton back into Logic as a master slave relationship. I think I got it figured out, but I have issue when I load he programs in different orders... the rewire gets confused.

Also Pat, If I'm running some heavy duty VSTs with several major effects on multiple channels through busing, what are some setting changes I can do to help my CPU run smoother? changing sampling rate etc...

Sorry if to late of a post for questions. Most of my A Live stuff i figured out on my own...

-Tim

No comments: