Thursday, January 9, 2014

Spencer Brint

Hello everyone!

My name is Spencer Brint and I am a 3rd year DAS Undergraduate student. I am interested in all types of music and I am excited to be learning about audio design. It's an interesting subject to me because sound can bring all types of emotions and ideas into different styles of entertainment. I will be looking into the BADAS degree, and may apply, but seeing as I'm fairly far into the engineering side, I will also pursue my own interests in the field. I enjoy telling stories, and enjoy a good tune. My current choice in path of career is looking to work at Rooster Teeth Productions, YouTube, a game studio, or a studio that creates immersive experiences for both marketing and entertainment purposes. Currently I am listening to Panic! at the Disco's newest Album, Fall Out Boy's new album, and Mayday Parade.

The links below are a sampling of their works:
FOB: My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)

P!ATD: This Is Gospel

Mayday Parade: When I Get Home, You're So Dead

No comments: