Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Debussy pillage

I attempted to amend Claude Debussy's "Prelude to an Afternoon of a Faun", with general un-success. Although the piece is really quite perfect at moments, I thought it might be nice to add some "jungle" techno, percussion to the whole thing. This did not work incredibly well, but I am posting the effort nonetheless.

Debussy remix by alexahenderson

I made the two beats in Ableton with MIDI drum racks, and reversed one of the beats in Audacity. I also downloaded a free midi manipulator called "SampleTank", which looked cool, but I have not installed as I do not remember the process. I also found a site which seems to have a TON OF VST plugins for Windows especially, and could be great to utilize I think: http://www.freesoundeditor.com/VSTFiltereng.htm

No comments: