Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Thoughts on Wall of Sound Pet Sounds and The Beatles

Overall I find the music from all of these artists to be old-fashioned sounding but they all have this rhythm that makes you feel like dancing and being happy. The Beatles carry a unique sound in that their music makes you feel like you are floating in mid-air in total tranquility and peace. I feel as though the music from all these artists makes the listener feel Peaceful even if the subject matter (when analyzed) may be darker than the surface of the music. Therefore I believe the goal of these artists in creating their musical pieces was to bring about peace within listeners so that peace is brought onto the world. These are just my thoughts on the pieces from these artists, as far as being analytical and critical I do not have much to contribute towards that.

No comments: